Friday, March 23, 2012

Round Up the Usual Suspects

So, I was checking my facebook feed this morning and saw a post from the Ohio Garrison of the Imperial 501st (OG!) and it was beautiful.  Now, it threw me for a little bit of a loop that the place getting the reveal on this was Entertainment Weekly, but it does make me kind of glad to see nerd culture invading popular culture so strongly.




Timothy Zahn's new novel, due out December 26 (!).  Why on Earth would you put a book that I promise will be this badly wanted the day after Christmas?  And if you're not excited about it yet, the official description from Del Rey describes the plot as being an Ocean's 11 type deal with Han, Chewie and Lando putting together a team for a heist right after the events of ANH.

People have been waiting for this kind of book for years, and now we get it from one of the remarkably few authors I'm sure can pull it off.

Celebrate, confound you!

No comments:

Post a Comment